What is a cookie?
Websites you visit can save small information on your computer or phone and read it later when you visit the same site. Files that store this small information are called cookies or cookies (English: cookies). Cookies often serve to improve your browsing experience and personalize sites. For example, if you select “Remember me” when logging into a site, that site will store a cookie containing your user name (or a special ID number) in your browser. Only the site that created them can read cookies. The site also determines how long the cookie is stored.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
Minors (Add/Remove based on your site’s content)
If you are under the age of 18, you should visit the website under the escort of your parents. You must not use this website or share any personal data without the assistance of your parents.
What is a cookie and why is it used?
Cookies are small text (data) files stored on your device or network server through browsers by the websites you visit.
* Improve the services offered to you by improving the functionality and performance of the website,
* Improve the website, offer new features through the website and personalize the features offered according to your preferences,
* The website, you and our company (or business, our site, etc.) ensure legal and commercial security.
Types Of Cookie
Cookies, whose main purpose is to provide convenience to users, are basically grouped into 4 main groups:
* Session cookies: These are cookies that allow you to take advantage of various features, such as moving information between Internet pages and systemically remembering information entered by the user, and are necessary for the proper functioning of the functions of the website.
* Performance Cookies: These are cookies that collect information about the frequency of visits to pages, possible error messages, the total time users spend on the relevant page, as well as how they use the site, and are used to improve the performance of the website.
* Functional Cookies: These are cookies that remind the user of previously selected options for convenience and aim to provide users with advanced internet features within the website.
* Advertising and Third-party Cookies: These are Cookies belonging to third-party suppliers and allow you to use certain functions on the website and track ads (show appropriate ads).
www.katana.com.tr, Google Adsense (or which system you are using, specify them all individually) uses advertising systems/systems. This system contains the DoubleClick DART cookie, which is used by Google in ads offered on publisher websites that display AdSense ads to provide content.
Google uses third-party advertising companies to provide advertising services when it visits our website. These companies may use information obtained from your visits to these sites and other websites (other than your name, address, email address, or phone number) to advertise products and services that may be of interest to you. To learn about this application and to learn what your options are and to prevent such information from being used by these companies, you can use Annex A of the Nai Self-Regulatory principles for publishers (PDF) document for more information.
Delete control cookies
The method of changing the cookie usage selection varies depending on the browser type and can be learned from the relevant service provider at any time.
* Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet Options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider under Settings to block all cookies, and then tap or click OK.
* Microsoft Edge
1. From the upper-right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser, click the section with the ellipsis mark and scroll to the Settings section.
2. After you say select items to clean from the new window that you encounter, select the sections that you want to clean from the window that you encounter.
3. There are many departments here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing what you want
* Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More settings at the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under”privacy and security,” click Content Settings.
5. Click cookies.
6. Search for the name of the website under”all cookies and site data”.
7. Click the Remove icon to the right of the site
* Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Firefox menu button and select Options.
2. Select the privacy and security panel and go to history.
3. Change the Firefox setting to Use custom settings for history.
4. Show me the cookies… click on the button. The cookies window will appear.
5. In the search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies that match your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s)you want to delete and click the delete selected button.
7. Close the cookies window by clicking the close button. Then close the about: preferences page
1. Select Safari > Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or delete all. You can also delete all cookies that the websites you visit leave behind through third-party software.
To Block Google Analytics:
Google Analytics Tracking Blocking Plugin-Stay Out Of Google Analytics Coverage
TYPES OF COOKIES IN TERMS OF STORAGE TIME:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that exist on a person’s computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are often used to measure users ‘ site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: these cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into Sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page they are visiting or remains passive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to improve the effectiveness of these services. These cookies may remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, primarily the IP address of the user’s device. Website, gather information, your interests, remember you, improve your ads and serve ads targeted to you visit and the demographic data and the number of ad impressions, and other ad impressions and use of ad services advertising services regarding interactions between this ratio to determine both First-party and third-party cookies are disabled. The website uses social plugins that link to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the website and use these plugins, the website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content offered by the plugin is then transmitted directly from social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. In this way, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data belonging to your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process through plug-ins. For more information on the purpose, methods and duration of which social networks will process your personal data, please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the respective social networks.
Cookie Name Purpose Of Use Duration Of Use
RMC RMC uses “cookies”, which are small text files that contain a unique identifier belonging to your computer or a third-party analytics provider, through its web browser. It uses this to improve services and websites. RMC uses Google Analytics to track the performance of certain marketing campaigns and certain products. This is to allow third-party service providers to create advertisements tailored on behalf of RMC at different touchpoints. These service providers may use your personal information, contact information, etc. It may collect your IP address and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. These cookies also provide statistical information about how our website is used and its performance. For more information about the use of RMC cookies (including rejection options), you can visit: Related Digital Privacy
Facebook Facebook cookies, if you have a Facebook account, the site and applications, including Facebook, if you use their products, or their sites or applications that use the Facebook products (including the Like button and other Facebook technologies) if you visit uses. Cookies allow Facebook to provide you with Facebook products and understand the information it receives about you, including your use of other websites and applications, regardless of whether you are registered or logged in. Cookies; uses for identity control, security and site integrity, advertising, recommendations, measurement, analysis, and reporting.
In addition, your email address from your personal data is shared with these platforms in order to offer ads that may be of interest to you on social media platforms and create a special audience. Your email address is transmitted through the secure channels and environments offered by these platforms. Social media platforms hash out your email address and use it only for matching. Your email address will not be shared with third parties or other advertisers and will be deleted from the systems of social media platforms as soon as possible after the pairing process is completed. For example; Facebook, (a) your personal data as long as the data resides in Facebook to protect the security and integrity of the system, and (B) your personal data against accidental or unauthorised access of your data to Facebook in the system, and accidental or unauthorized use, modification or disclosure to protect against developed, technical and physical security measures, including specific your target audience (“custom target your audience”) method that creates the hash is encrypted with your e-mail address and Facebook user ID of the collection will provide privacy and security. In addition, Facebook does not provide third parties or other advertisers with access or information for your specific audience, add your specific audience information to information about our users, or create interest-based profiles, or use your specific audience, except to provide services to you, unless you have permission or are required by law. Facebook Custom Audiences to the conditions, CustomAudiences Facebook address for the privacy policies of Facebook, please visit Facebook Privacy.
www.katana.com.tr information about cookies used on our site is in the table below:
Service Provider Cookie Name Cookie Purpose Cookie Type Cookie Duration
Google CV_BirthDate user’s date of birth Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_CityName the city where the user lives Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_Education user’s University and Department Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_EducationLevel user’s educational status Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_Gender user’s gender Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_Geo user’s Live Location Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_LastJobTitle name of user’s last position Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_LastJobTitleSegmentCode user’s customer segment Persistent Cookie up to 1 month
Google CV_Login information on whether the user is logged in Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_Login_Module information about what the user logged in through Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_Ozgecmis information on whether the user’s resume is public Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_UpdateResume information about whether the user’s resume is up to date Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_WorkExperience information about how much work experience the user has Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
Google CV_WorkStatus user’s business ownership information Persistent Cookie no more than 1 month
The tables are examples. You must write and explain all cookies that you use from your website individually, and add storage times.
You can find more information about how to do this in other major web browsers at ESB or AboutCookies.
You can also delete all cookies that the websites you visit leave behind through third-party software.
Check out our Contact page to provide us with all your policy-related questions and opinions. (add your contact page link)
Data retention and destruction policy
For the destruction of your stored personal data, see our retention and destruction policy. Our KVKK page: KVKK (add your page links)
Gösterilecek bir içerik bulunamadı.